• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop Management System

mypastlife

I am currently using Quickbooks for all of my invoicing and system management but am finding that it is difficult to keep in touch with the workflow this way. I have been looking at purchasing some sort of management system to replace quickbooks and looking for options. I have worked with Cyrious Control and SystemTracker in the past, but looking for other options/suggestions to look into.

thanks for your help!

Kevin-shopVOX

I am currently using Quickbooks for all of my invoicing and system management but am finding that it is difficult to keep in touch with the workflow this way. I have been looking at purchasing some sort of management system to replace quickbooks and looking for options. I have worked with Cyrious Control and SystemTracker in the past, but looking for other options/suggestions to look into.

thanks for your help!

Take a look at SignVOX. Might be exactly what you are looking for. Here is a link to some recent feedback from S101 members. Please feel free to contact me to learn more etc.

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88666

mypastlife

i am absolutely interested in learning more about SignVOX, how can I get more information? I am very visual, are there any videos that explain/show what it can do?

Kevin-shopVOX

i am absolutely interested in learning more about SignVOX, how can I get more information? I am very visual, are there any videos that explain/show what it can do?

No videos yet. I'm getting too them and will be available next time next month but for right now I offer a webinar. Allows you to see the program inside and out, ask questions etc all in about 1 hour's time. Give me a call I'd be happy to discuss it further.

Techman

clouds are not "all that"
Cloud is just a marketing name for nothing more than a subscription based software system.

Kevin-shopVOX

What happens if these cloud based businesses go broke...with all your info?

Neal
I guess that is a concern for any company cloud based or not. With SignVOX all of you data can be accessible for you locally.

clouds are not "all that"
Cloud is just a marketing name for nothing more than a subscription based software system.
Actually cloud refers to the internet in general more specifically to data accessed by web based applications pay for or not. Gmail is a classic example or another small one called Facebook. It was an easy in for marketers to jump on and use. However the term was coined before ad companies were using it.

And cloud based systems are the future of business processes and systems. We are just at the beginning of this massive global change.

HulkSmash

The cloud aspect is a nice perk. One would be silly to not back up their own data. But just the program itself is great. The cloud aspect isnt what really sold us on the program.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Just depends on what your needs are, an old version of estimate is great, but for job management not that effective ... fantastic for invoicing. I use volutive (dead software company now ... so no support) and that program is great because it can track my inventory (of what I SHOULD have in stock) and keep track of customers. or you can use use xcel like a lot of people (myself included.)

Really if you are looking for a work flow program, something that you check off when a job has reached a certain stage in the process of production ... just go manual on it or look for a program that contractors and carpenters use for jobs with multiple employees.

GB2

Old Member
Kevin, how exactly is your data available locally, in the senario where you do not renew your subscription? Also, is that data available locally for you to manipulate in other ways even when your subscription is active?

Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin, how exactly is your data available locally, in the senario where you do not renew your subscription? Also, is that data available locally for you to manipulate in other ways even when your subscription is active?

Hi Gary - there are a few ways this is possible. One is to do the Quickbooks export. Doing so mirrors what you have entered into SignVOX including invoices, payments, customers, POs, credit memos, and vendors. Any products you create get created and added as an item in Quickbooks. Accounts receivable would also be accurate by doing this export daily, once a week/mo/year its up to you. The export identifies everything by date the transaction occurred not of the time of export.

Everything is available, including pricing, as a PDF or Excel download. Or you can simply ask for it and we'll provide it all for you. Could you manipulate locally? Sure do whatever you want.

In regards to your data to put it simply, we are only concerned of making it easily accessible by you and keeping it safe, secure & backed up. We will never dangle your database over your head and say you have to stay with us. We want you to stay with us because we provide a great service & product that helps you grow your business backed with excellent support.

infusionsoft

Does anyone use infusionsoft?

Their product speaks to me:

For a growing small business, there comes a time when basic sales and marketing tools just can't grow with you. That's where Infusionsoft comes in. Our powerful software combines CRM, email marketing and e-commerce into one integrated system driven by the power of sales and marketing automation. Whether you sell online, manage a sales team or anything in between, Infusionsoft can help you convert leads, grow sales and save time.

Anyone here use it?