• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop N. Colorado or equipment - Versacamm SP540V, Seal 54el etc....

brush1

I'm moving from CO to FL.
Unexpected an personal reason.

Almost 10 years in business.

Great retail location on major street, very low lease (16 months remaining with ability to extend).

Equipment is in excellent condition. I'm first owner. No demo equipment.

Set up similar to most franchises. All what you need to run vinyl/printing sign shop....floor and wall vinyl racks, 4x16 table, grommets machine, corner rounder, substrate rack, front counter, all furniture, 5 monitors , 3 computers, Corel, AI, Photoshop, Gerber Omega...etc...extra parts, OEM inks...
Customer's list, business name, web, phone number, email address and files included.
Huge inventory...... 3M, Oracal, Ultrflexx, Magnetic, PVC, Acrylic, Aluminum, Metalmaxx..etc.

Low price (55K) for quick sale. There will be no financial disclosure for this price.
It is contents value sale.
No debt. All paid.
Will provide some training and support.

I'm selling my house to .....house/business deal possible.

If not sold to the end of this month will consider reasonable offers for big equipment.
This is not going out of the business sale!!!
All original manuals, disks, instructions included.
Please reasonable offers only.
Equipment list:
1. Versacamm SP540 V - Eco solvent printer/cutter, Versaworks included, OEM inks only, never used in high volume production, custom catch baskets - qty 2
2. Seal 54el laminator like new condition
3. Keencut Excalibur 1000
4. Safety speed panel saw with vacuum
5. Johnson Plastic precision saw (around $2500 new, not available in USA, made in UK)
6. Graphtec FC5100-75 30" plotter with stand, catch basket, optical eye
Buyer responsible for shipping/ pick up.
Business is open. Equipment is working. Inspection available at any time.
Cash payment only.