Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sign shop type?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by ChiknNutz, Oct 26, 2004.

What kind of shop do you have? Please comment if you have multiple locations.

1. Home based (i.e. spare room, garage, separate shop, etc.)

26 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. Retail location (i.e. strip mall, store front, etc.)

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Commercial location (i.e. industrial park, etc.)

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. Other (including mobile)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    I posted a poll on this earlier, but got some weird database errors, so here is what it was supposed to be.

Tags:
  2. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    I am home based and just bought a house with a detached 20x36 shop.

3. Imakesigns

Imakesigns Member

Jan 9, 2005
    INDIANA
    I am home based and have the 'dining room' for my design workspace and the 2 car garage for production. The living room is a Realty World-Continental Properties office. I double as a real estate agent (realtor) and work from home making signs and selling real estate. Our house is for utility only. The upstairs is remodeled so we have a little getaway up there.

4. markz

markz Member

Jan 2, 2005
    home based, 30 by 32 ft. shop/office, with garage as workbay. southern Md. allows home occupancy use business permits, so it's kuhl. Have little vehicle traffic, word of mouth after 27 years, also web site help's inform & direct to shop. usual ad in local yellow "donation/ripoff/ marketing "black hole" ! belong to Chamber of comm., active @ mixers, if i can't shovel out tommorrow, so be it overhead is "affordable" hmmmm, if Steelers win tonight may have to celebrate too much ! nah,promised wife i'd behave in 05' ! darn@#!!$@%!!!