• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign shop web....need your opinion

brush1

This shop is open since May this year.
www.e3signs.com
Plenty of nice work for short period of time to be in business.
Customers all around USA.
Do you see some familiar projects?

brush1

Fred moved this to web design.
It is not about design. It isn't my web.
It is about content of this page.

slappy

Colorado close to Texas? lol.. just start googling the area code or company.
Unless this guy travels out of state or his customers travel to him, i'd say they are probably stolen images from other sign shops.. looks like a lot of the business are from Texas.

Unless they moved to your state from Texas and reopened a shop.... 50/50.

mikey-Oh

Is this one of those, dude just uploaded a bunch of other peoples work as his own kinda things? or is it a web crit?

b/c the navigation's already enraging me, and I don't really want to browse all the services
edit: weird, so many 512 area codes, plus there's a 360 Signs, sign in quite a few of the backgrounds....

slappy

the Vitality O2 bar is in Vegas and the Virtua Health looks to be in NJ. So i'm going say everything is probably stolen based on the appearance of his E3 logo, i'm sure he didn't design any of those signs. (maybe the papyrus font van wrap. i'll give that one to him) but I'm sure in the that am some will recognize the work on the site

slappy

(images changed every time page was refreshed so links were confusing and took them down)

Last edited:

brush1

Coloradosigns....we met in Las Vegas.
You have invitation to see my shop....another 10 minutes to drive.

I met him personally....on one of the Meetup group
He disapear after discovered I own sign shop.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Hey Brush1,

If you took the images from someone else's site or pulled them from google, you are a thief.

If someone blatantly took food from my business that I care for my kids with, I'm going to be be very upset. Google images is an idiot proof way of finding offenders. If you were smart, you would take down those images... or you should probably take down the whole site. And either put in conceptual work till real work comes in, or just wait till you have work you have done and make a portfolio.

Knowing this site, it's already too late, members here have already contacted the companies you took work from and you should be getting a few cease and desists emails/letters and angry phone calls very soon.

HulkSmash

Coloradosigns....we met in Las Vegas.
You have invitation to see my shop....another 10 minutes to drive.

I met him personally....on one of the Meetup group
He disapear after discovered I own sign shop.

We did? Oh... hey again! You headed to New Orleans? I think im skipping this year. You're also welcome to stop by mine as well!

so who is this guy who owns this shop? Where'd you meet him

brush1

It is NOT MY WEB!!!!!!!
I have plenty of my own jobs....15 years in business.
I hope owners of these designs will take action.

brush1

He is new sign shop owner in my area.
I'm not going. I'm usually in Vegas....Long Beach or San Diego.
I'm women with havy accent. We talked about wraps.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
oh, wait a sec, so this is not your site, you are exposing the site as a thief...

slappy

How dumb are these people? the 360 signs logo is in the background of their portfolio page....

yeah, i just noticed it after posting it said the name! lol i found it through googling the name Aqua kids and looking at images till i seen the suv warp which lead me to wrapoftheday.

brush1

You remember my logo?
That is fantastic.
I can't complain. I'm busy....but is only me....doing everything by my self.
I enjoy this business and it pays back.
You need to come and see. Some people can't belive one women can run shop like this.
Heals....skirt.....
Plenty of good equipment....2 Versacamm 54, panel saw....etc.