• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign software

Depnerdesigns

Flexi HP edition came free with my printer. After a hard drive crash I can't recover. It did not come with a dingle. Hp and flexi can't seem to help. Is there any free software that anyone knows of. Even if it's just for the plotter. Maybe a plugin to cut straight from illustrator? I hate paying $80 a month for a program I had for free. Any help would be greatly appreciated

visual800

so you got flexiprint? was it a disk or downloaded? Dont know why they wont help BUT I found on on ebay

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
The licenses and software installation media for all versions of Flexi since version 11 are done thru https://www.saicloud.com. Try to log into that website and you should be able to redownload it. Since you can't unlicensed the old computer correctly there will be a button on the SAi cloud website to manually remove the license. You can only do this one time per license. Once this is done you should be able to re-install it on the new computer.