• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Stand options

I have a customer needing 30 signs now with plans to do 217 total. they want a 2-sided sign that can be placed on concrete or grass. I looked at signicade (which is similar to the picture they sent) but the price for the frames plus 2 coro signs wuold be high for something I think will clow over a lot. I was thinking the 36x24 angle iron real estate signs with aluminum but they don't want it in the ground plus some would go on concrete. I want something that can withstand some wind since it gets windy here in Texas.

So I'm looking for options. Any merchant member that sales a good frame that meet my needs please contact me. Or anyone that has sold a similar sign any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Im sure you can negotiate a deal on that many sign-a-cades with coro or styrene prints. Hell...I can get a good deal on 217 pcs. They're nice because theyre internally weighted with sand or water. So TX wind shouldnt move them too far if at all.
If the client cheaps out, then use the black metal fold out sign frames for real estate signs and tell the client to invest in small sandbags to suspend from the center downward for weight to hold in place.