• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign stand

wgsengraving

I need a stand to hold a sign that will be 30" wide x 72" tall x .5" in thickness. It needs to have wheels so that it can be moved around easily. I have looked in several trade show catalogs without much luck. One product came close -- a double L stand, but it doesn't have wheels or any other way to move it around. Any ideas?

wgsengraving

Yes, it would be best if I clarify. The material will be .5" thick. The stand must be able to hold 75 pounds.

The material itself is rigid enough to stand upright. Of course, there will be some floppiness as it's wheeled around, but not much.

wgsengraving

the stand needs to be .5" thick or the material in use is .5". if its a light weight material (foam board) why the wheels? if its heavy (aluminum) what are you going to use to keep it upright and not tip over?

Closest thing I can think of and then modify the frame size
http://www.zachar-display.com/sign-stand-windtalker-outdoora0.html

Thanks. I look at that one already. The customer wants something more attractive because the display will be in a "high-end" location.

PainterDave

i use a "A Frame" on wheels 4' tall by 8' wide with a half inch lip running along the bottom to hold all my large flat panels

PainterDave

like this but way bigger

attachment.php

Attachments

• 36x24Triangle-2T.jpg
    36x24Triangle-2T.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 110

wgsengraving

The customer just sent this as an example. If only the base had wheels. I could mount four on it. Hmm.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Double_LL_Mounts_WestgateCenter.jpg
    Double_LL_Mounts_WestgateCenter.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 92