• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Standoffs

signD

I have a customer wanting interior office signs and directories mounted with standoffs. I haven't used these and need some information on installation as well a reasonably priced source. THANKS!

GB2

Old Member
Just out of curiousity, do you have signs going on doors along with the signs going on the walls with standoffs? If you do, what kind of signs have been specified for the doors? The standoffs are available at many suppliers and are inexpensive. I would get them from a supplier that you are familiar with and/or a supplier that can provide you with a standard product that you can replace or add to next year. They typically mount with a center screw into a molly of some type and are easy to install. If you find your supplier they will probably have installation instructions available, perhaps even a downloadable version.

iSign

I use Gyford stand-offs

I think you should step up to the next level of participation here & subscribe to the premium membership.
A lot of useful tips like this are held back at times, for the sake of creating more value for the premium forums.
This site is the best site on the web, and there are costs associated with how it has come to be the best.
Premium subscriptions are a significant part of how it stays alive & continues to benefit us all...

But, I learned of a lot of great tips, resources & referrals from the free side of this & other sites, so it still seems good to give back too...
but it is also good to make sure people know about the premium forums, and the fact that there is a lot more access to valuable information there... so give it some consideration!
thanks