• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign supplier

asd

I need some help finding a supplier for this kind of sign the material looks like marble the trim and logo looks like metal two of the signs were damaged and the customer does not remember where they got them from
any help will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• st sign.jpg
    st sign.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 138

CS-SignSupply-TT

Any chance of going to the building where the signs came from? Find out who is the landlord. Maybe the landlord remembers who did the signage.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yep, it's braille...and pretty good chance the landlord won't have a clue who made them.

asd

Thank you for your responses, but the sign is for a hotel i forgot to provide the dimension the sign is only 4.5" x 6.5" and around here when hotels get remodel the contractors take care of all the signage with online companies I can't really go to the landlord

Edna

can you take one from a place that isnt used very much k and like put a "vinyl applicasion" over the letters and I don't thik many people outside the sign guilde woud notice?