Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sign supplier

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by asd, Nov 2, 2012.

1. asd

asd Member

Aug 13, 2007
    colorado
    I need some help finding a supplier for this kind of sign the material looks like marble the trim and logo looks like metal two of the signs were damaged and the customer does not remember where they got them from
    any help will be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    Any chance of going to the building where the signs came from? Find out who is the landlord. Maybe the landlord remembers who did the signage.

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Is that braille on there ??

4. Moze

Moze Precision Sign Services

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    Yep, it's braille...and pretty good chance the landlord won't have a clue who made them.

5. asd

asd Member

Aug 13, 2007
    colorado
    Thank you for your responses, but the sign is for a hotel i forgot to provide the dimension the sign is only 4.5" x 6.5" and around here when hotels get remodel the contractors take care of all the signage with online companies I can't really go to the landlord

6. Edna

Edna Member

Oct 9, 2012
    can you take one from a place that isnt used very much k and like put a "vinyl applicasion" over the letters and I don't thik many people outside the sign guilde woud notice?