• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign system ID

tbullo

Superunknown
Does anyone know who makes this directory system? Pieces are 1 1/2'' x 15'' on clear acrylic painted on the face. They snap into a holder that has pre-spaced holes.

Attachments

• 0729151510.jpg
    0729151510.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 0729151510a.jpg
    0729151510a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 57
  • 0729151510b.jpg
    0729151510b.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 0729151448.jpg
    0729151448.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 70

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know whose it is, but I sure hope you can get the margins lined up better than whoever did those................ :wink: and the type.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
You might try removing all of the pieces or taking it off the wall and looking for a manufacturers name. They typically have stickers on them somewhere indicating who made them.

tbullo

Superunknown
Don't know whose it is, but I sure hope you can get the margins lined up better than whoever did those................ :wink: and the type.

And that was one of the better ones. Some floors even had mix match fonts. Maybe pull it from the wall is an option. So much paint build up on the edges.

Drip Dry

maybe Clarke systems.
They usually have a frame around the outside, but they have other products like your pictures

tbullo

Superunknown
Trying one more time before I go and try to remove it from wall. Don't think it's Clarke.

paul luszcz

Photos are a dead ringer for a system called Alumigraph. The company is AG Systems at 610 363-8150.

It takes a lot of patience to buy from them however.

Limited sizes and colors, but should be easy to match the size and color you already have.