• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Tracker, Good? Bad?

CES020

I'm not a big fan of putting all my customer and job information into an online system run and owned by someone else.

If it were stand alone, I'd be much more inclined to use it. Way too much private information goes into that thing for me, not to be owned by us.

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Hi Everyone,

This is Joe, owner and developer of Sign Tracker. POS is "Point of Sale" not piece of_______ :doh:. It is actually more of a project management tool. CRM, estimating, forms etc. As far as security it is as secure as your bank and always backed up for you.

Had a nice conversation with Colorado Signs today and they are going to try us out. Hope you do the same.

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
New Version

Hi William,

Yes it is almost done, we are looking for release the first of April (Beta) and full blown for ISA. It will include a full electronic job board, form bank with big improvements on the CRM and Estimating section.

Joe