• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brandon708

I have been waiting to do a sign like this. I just didn't have the right customer to do it till this old timer walked in and wanted to get a new sign to hang on his existing post. I talked him into getting new everything. I did a layout for him and he really liked it.

here is the before and after.

-Brandon

Attachments

• PICT1242.jpg
    PICT1242.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 88
  • PICT1256.jpg
    PICT1256.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 64
  • PICT1260.jpg
    PICT1260.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 67

Marlene

wow, nice job. you took him from junk shop looking to really cool place to shop around. nice colors. the blue is really pretty

JR's

nice sign

but one of my pet peeves is post that is higher then the sign it bothers me.

JR

SignManiac

What a drastic difference! Great job and I'll bet you sell many more like this once it goes in your portfolio!!!

Brandon708

Thanks for the kind words

Very nice. Now sell him a banner to replace the faded one on the wall :)
Thats actually the neighbors house/business. She really liked the sign and mentioned her updating her signs.
nice sign

but one of my pet peeves is post that is higher then the sign it bothers me.

JR
Yeah, I wasn't sure about that. I know I wanted the side posts to flow with the shape of the sign. I could of made the main post 2 inches shorter.

What a drastic difference! Great job and I'll bet you sell many more like this once it goes in your portfolio!!!
Thanks, I really hope I sell more. This was a very fun project that I looked forward to working on. Sometime this job can get boring when the customer wants their sign to look exactly how they want it to start off with. Also if they are on a "Budget"