• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Warehouse color camp

JBarraxSW

Hi System Error.
Here's a synopsis of what we cover at our color camp training classes.

• Introduction to the Training Class: Inform Customers on the training schedule plus location of Restrooms, water fountain & coffee, refreshments, etc.
• Printer Maintenance, Optimal Environment & Print Quality Issues for Printers
• Question & Answer Time ( Get Customers Familiar with Tech Website & Resources)
• DEMO ROOM: Walk customers through all of the maintenance on the printer. Cleaning wiper, cap tops, edges of printheads etc. Restroom Break if needed
• Introduction to the Default Job Properties in Production Manager . Going through all the Tabs spending most of time on the Color management Tab. Saving Prefs…etc

(Lunch break)
• Color Management : RGB vs CYMK, Rendering Intents ,Color Presets , CYMK color Chart .Bitmap vs Vector
• Question & Answer Time
• Masking Bitmaps , Masking Fills, Defining Patterns & Using Gradients
• Demo Room: Overview Optimal Settings/Contour Cutting For Q-Series & Graphtec Cutters. Laminator /Laminating.
• Question & Answer Time -Freelance Training Time

Hope that helps. Have a great day!

JBarraxSW

Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches on rye. :)

Actually I think they normally get pizza from Pizza Hut or Domino's or sandwiches from Quiznos. Vegans, bring your own grub :)

Last edited: