• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign wizard 6.5 problems

syn1ders

I am having problems after my computer and cutter was shut off due to power failure.
since this happened I was able to restart my computer and cutter but when I try to cut I get no response I am using signwizard 6.5 and windows xp pro. This has happened before I had to track down the wizard himself (pun intended) in Cali to help me the last time out; he was able to assign and config the right port it took him about 30 mins certainly there has to be a better way.
I believe every problem has a solution. PS my friend advised me to use Corel Draw which I have X5, however i've been using sign wizard since the 90's and it's hard to change old habits.
Mean while back at the ranch I can't get any work done.:banghead: your help would be immensely appreciated.
Sign Wizard 6.5
Roland CM-24
Windows xp pro

pjfmeister

Is your plotter showing up in the Plot Manager?
If it is running on USB to the computer or through a Comm port
USB setup as USB
Comm is probably Comm1

Might just have to re-setup the plotter in the manager