Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

signart.com? any other similar sites

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by mattGMC, Aug 25, 2006.

1. mattGMC

mattGMC New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    i was looking at signart.com and i cant seem to join. are there any other sites where you can pay a monthly or annual fee to acess vector images? if not i guess i will need to buy a clipart cd. thanks

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    SignArt is apparently fulfilling his subscription obligations and, I expect, he will close when he's done that. Not sure what his difficulties were since he basically invented subscription sites. (He founded ArtToday.com which became Clipart.com.)

Clipart.com is about the only site that is still marketing by subscription and they recently acquired all the content from OCA Enterprises and have it included in their offerings. At the same time they have added a "Vinyl-Ready" setting in their search engine.

We will be doing a limited opening next month of our new clipart website, ExpressClipart.com and are currently loading it with inventory which will include more than 20,000 vinyl-ready items in our initial phase. The site will feature multiple file formats, helpful image classification descriptions, browse by category and a well keyworded search engine. Express Clipart will be aimed at individual images for immediate download but will simply offer these on a pay as you go basis rather than by subscription.

If you decide to go the CD/DVD route, please check out my offerings at allcompu.com and send me a message as to what interests you. You will receive back a reduced price quote as a Signs 101 member.

3. mattGMC

mattGMC New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    cool, thanks for all the information:thumb: