• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SIGNBURST, Casey!!!!

rcook99

VHS & 8MM to DVD HELP!!!!!!!!

I am looking for some help. My wife was asking me how we can get our VHS and 8MM tapes on to DVD. We would like to upgrade our Sony to something else and was looking for any recommendations, I see they have the DVD style video cameras and also the hard drive style HD video cameras which would you recommend? Also looking to pickup a webcam and would like thoughts on a quality product.

Thanks in advance for the help!

:thankyou:RC

Last edited:

tmsigns

Funny you should ask, I am in the process of converting 24 vhs home videos to dvd. I purchased a jvc dvd/vhs dual recorder that also can copy vhs to dvd or dvd to vhs. I have been going all day and have 3 tapes done.

rcook99

TMSIGNS, can you provide a link of the one you bought or the model number so I can do a search on it? We also have some 8mm Sony tapes we have to change over also.

Thanks,

tmsigns

Sure, DR-MV100B. Works great. Just put in a tape and blank DVD and let it go. It will stop when the dvd is full or when the tape ends. I get 3 dvd's for 1 tape. I have been wanting to do this for years.