• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signelements?

Vohaul

anyone use this site for vehicle templates....reviews?.. https://www.signelements.com/

Ive used mr clipart and provehicle outlines in the past.....just saw this and thought it might be decent....

allows a monthly payment instead of a 400+ dollar hit too...

Thanks

Paul

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sign Elements is part of a group of stock sites owned and operated by Ingram Publishing. They are headquartered in London, UK. They've been around for many years and are a legitimate outfit. My company licenses our artwork portfolio to them, among several other stock sites, in return for a royalty on sales.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
so, the temple part is art station for the us...?....any experience with them as far as accuracy?

Not lately. I looked them over 5 or 6 years ago and they were mostly error free. I found a couple that had two different entries for the same dimension from one view to another. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I still can't find any reason to use templates. Photos have worked great for the 15 years I've been with this company. Live and learn though

Slaapin

I still can't find any reason to use templates. Photos have worked great for the 15 years I've been with this company. Live and learn though
Ok thanks. What do you think of the Dimensions with Art Stations? I have a customer that I'd like to give a quote that's not close enough to measure the vehicle.

bannertime

We use Signelements through SAI Flexi's Sign Design Elements subscription. We get templates and other random vector stuff from them. Never really been fond of their stock photographs. The templates are fairly accurate, but we also check against our own measurements anyway.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Ok thanks. What do you think of the Dimensions with Art Stations? I have a customer that I'd like to give a quote that's not close enough to measure the vehicle.

Ask the customer to photograph the side and back as straight on as possible. Email the photos with a size reference i.e. door width etc. Scale the photo accordingly and base measurements off that.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We were subscribed to sign elements for a few months. Used the vehicle templates half a dozen times and they worked pretty good. Stock images were meh.
Just cancelled our auto-renew to cut unnecessary costs.