• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signfonts.com

yellowmack

Great~ I am planning on getting them.
I think some of them having a cartoon style is what really drew me to them....I have a cartoon style in my work...(thats what my best friend in college tells me) anyways paypal was down last night =(

Steve C.

Preview?

Ok...................................................

Attachments

• samplefonts.jpg
    samplefonts.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 128

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure about the first one but Fitch is a winner and American Heartbeat might get you into the font design hall of fame. :thumb:

SignosaurusRex

Sweet stuff there Steve! On a side note, Having been trained old school, many years ago, and by some of the best I might add. I was always taught to position the "Highlight" effect on the top & right portion of the character, and the shadowed effect on the Bottom & left portion of the character. I notice that all of your fonts are reversed (left/right) respectively. Any thoughts or comments to this? just curious! :wink:

Steve C.

Sweet stuff there Steve! On a side note, Having been trained old school, many years ago, and by some of the best I might add. I was always taught to position the "Highlight" effect on the top & right portion of the character, and the shadowed effect on the Bottom & left portion of the character. I notice that all of your fonts are reversed (left/right) respectively. Any thoughts or comments to this? just curious! :wink:

Only that my schooling in art taught me to have lighting coming from over
my left sholder if you are right handed. Therefore highlights on the upper
left and shadows lower right. I was trained old school as well and have been
told before by signpainters that I was backwards. Somehow the natural
angle of the brush makes lower left shadows easier for some.

These alphabets are in the very early stages and could change drasticly
before completion, or even be scrapped. I've got many fonts that I just
abandoned before they reach maturity. Names are not even settled on yet.

SignosaurusRex

Thankyou Steve! I guess we're all backwards at times. LOL... Good to hear the theory/principle again from someone else in this fast changing and ever expanding trade.:thumb: love the fonts, keep'em coming!