• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signfonts.com

tomence

i am planning to purchase all the fonts that signfonts.com sells it.
is it worth byuing all of them. Also looking at the package that sells 33 fonts for $169 i see that Trucking and Jillbeans font are not included and i see lot of people is using them. So whats up with that.
Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think so. They pay for themselves very quickly and I don't like to prejudge items like these. I have most of them and have used most of them in various jobs.

New fonts are added from time to time and the ones you mention simply haven't been put in a package. Talk to Steve C and see what he wants for a package that includes them.

tomence

Thanks Fred for the input, i guess i have to talk to Steve about it and if nothing happens i will just buy those two fonts separate.

Replicator

There are some absolutely beautiful fonts in the collections Steve has to offer

and you will use them over and over again . . .

tomence

For start i just purchased TRUCKING AND JILLBEANS FONTS still havent received them but i guess it is gonna take few hours. The sooner i receive them the sooner i can start have fun with them.

astro8

I purchased the 33 font package just last week. There's no 'doubling up' in styles.
I own a lot of signmaking fonts but Steve's are definately the best.

SignosaurusRex

I have most of Steve's fonts. They are top-notch and well worth the money. You can't go wrong with any of them. One of the real beauties is that they are reasonably priced because he produces them himself and sells them direct instead of distributing through another site or licensing them to another collection or foundry. A testament to them ( A&S signfonts ) is that other typographers have taken his work, modified it and then tried selling at a much higher price. When Steve develops a font, he goes over it time and time again fine tuning it until its right. What Steve sells, he produces with heart and soul and is not another knock-off like you will find on "free font" sites.

Dave Drane

I have most of Steve's fonts. They are top-notch and well worth the money. You can't go wrong with any of them. One of the real beauties is that they are reasonably priced because he produces them himself and sells them direct instead of distributing through another site or licensing them to another collection or foundry. A testament to them ( A&S signfonts ) is that other typographers have taken his work, modified it and then tried selling at a much higher price. When Steve develops a font, he goes over it time and time again fine tuning it until its right. What Steve sells, he produces with heart and soul and is not another knock-off like you will find on "free font" sites.

:clapping::thumb:Ditto!!, And you will make stand alone signs!!

FatCat

I bought the 33 package over a year ago. Seems like there is always one of Steve's fonts that make it into one of my layouts. Great stuff, well worth the money.

neato

I bought the whole package too and can't tell you how much I use them. They're all very well done and functional. Best deal on fonts in the sign industry.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
i am planning to purchase all the fonts that signfonts.com sells it.
is it worth byuing all of them. Also looking at the package that sells 33 fonts for $169 i see that Trucking and Jillbeans font are not included and i see lot of people is using them. So whats up with that.
Thanks

Depends on your style. The most of these fonts, with a couple of notable exceptions, tend to be grocery store banner and sho-card casual. If that's your style then they'll probably serve you well. If you tend to be a bit more formal, not stick-up-ass formal rather just being more typographer than cartoonist, you might not find them as useful.

Shovelhead

Depends on your style. The most of these fonts, with a couple of notable exceptions, tend to be grocery store banner and sho-card casual. If that's your style then they'll probably serve you well. If you tend to be a bit more formal, not stick-up-ass formal rather just being more typographer than cartoonist, you might not find them as useful.

No disrespect to A&S...I dig and use all of the faces...but you're my spiritual guiding force Bob.

:thread

Steve C.

When I first began creating fonts my main goal was to make scripts and
casuals only. Because sign painter styles where so hard to find at the time.

We have "Make Your Own" packages if you don't find what you want in the
33 package.

Also the Edoras Package of 3 fonts can be substituted for
your choice of any 3 fonts for $59.95.

Last edited:

Rodi

So we can do the 33 font package, which and how many more fonts comprise the rest of your library?

JR's

he produces with heart and soul and is not another knock-off like you will find on "free font" sites.

Nicely stated brought a tear to my eye. And you could use the fonts as a selling aid you could explain to your client that you have handcrafted fonts.

Thanks Steve

JR