• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signfonts.com

sghobbies

I think I'm going to purchase a font "package" on signfonts.com. Any fonts on there that you would recommend starting with? I would buy then all if I could afford it...lol

Bigdawg

Just Me
For a "fun" font I use Jiggy Roman ALOT... for script I'm a big fan of Snapper Script

The one I use the most though is probably Marquee

Last edited:

R08

I really like the new Edoras font. It has a lot of options for edging and three D effects. Here it is the first time I used it. The script is Valentino.

Backlit2.jpg

(tried to fix the bad upload with a better copy but now I have both... not sure how to fix)

Attachments

• Backlit.jpg
    Backlit.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 46

Sign Works

I think for a starter package the "Signfonts 33" package would be a good choice. That's roughly $5.15 per font, what a smokin hot deal for these quality fonts!

Love them Signfonts, me I gotta have em all. :thumb:

Steve C.

I really like the new Edoras font. It has a lot of options for edging and three D effects. Here it is the first time I used it. The script is Valentino.

View attachment 68896

(tried to fix the bad upload with a better copy but now I have both... not sure how to fix)

Good Job! I like it!

The Signfonts 33 package is very popular, It's the best deal if you can
afford it. Lots of fonts in it that I use often myself. Then you can add to it
as funds are available with the Any6 or Any 10 Packages.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!