• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signfonts SALE... Truckin and Jillbeans are here!

Steve C.

Love your fonts Steve! I can't get enough, in other words, keep em coming! I'll be ordering these in the next day or so from you.

What about some more period type fonts to compete with the 'other' guys? :)

According to the pole I took Period fonts didnt do that well.
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47488
But I'll keep it in mind, I have a few in the works.

Competing with the "other guys" is not an option. I'm one guy and they
are many tallented and knowledgable typographers. But I do the best
I can. Thanks for the encouragement!

BTW...If your system and programs are newer, it's best to specify the
OTF versions for the newer fonts.

Snapper script has been updated and is now avalable in otf with extended
character sets.

high impact

I recommend Steve's fonts unequivocally! I bought his largest package a couple of years ago and can't stand using any other fonts now!

Can't wait to get the latest two! Did that earn me a discount Steve? hehehe

Service Sign Co

Steve & some of these font designers are super talented. Using their fonts sure makes doing a layout seem less like work & more like happy hour

rcook99

CDiesel
He'll even wear his special neon green training suit for a grand!

Is this the special neon green training suit you are talking about?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Steve, great looking fonts and congrats to Jillbeans!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 74

Border

I stayed up late last night playing around with the new fonts I ordered yesterday. I'm amazed at just how much a few GOOD new fonts can do to get your creative juices flowing again and thinking differently.
I went back through a couple old files and did nothing more than substitute some of the old fonts with new ones from Steve and it was a good eye opener.

Just saying...if you're on the fence about spending a few bucks for professional fonts, I'd say go for it, you won't regret it!

Thanks again Steve!

Last edited:

Service Sign Co

That's just too cool. You are A+ in my book. Hopefully I'll be up all night making signs with Signfonts.:U Rock:

Last edited:

Vinylman

Steve:

Just got my down load of the new fonts.

AWESOME!

I just spent way to much time squeezin' JILLBEAN.

I hope my wife doesn't find out.