• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignFonts

mountainmang

I can't say enough about how much I like the collection I bought from SignFonts.com :thumb: They have added a little pizazz to what can be mundane daily work and I also want to say thank you to SignBoy for teaching me a little about kearning... he's a pretty nice fella :thumb:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

For anyone who does not yet have Steve's fonts, seriously, you don't know what you are missing. I use them 90% of the time over all the Gerber fonts I have. They are a great way to ratchet up the quality of your layouts. If you don't have them, stop depriving yourself and your customers - order a set NOW!!

R08

Yippers!! Love em.

No sign shop is complete without them.

You'll NEVER, EVER use Brush Script again! (among others)

iSign

use them all the time myself!

BTW, see this yet Steve?

attachment.php

Sign_Boy

I can't say enough about how much I like the collection I bought from SignFonts.com :thumb: They have added a little pizazz to what can be mundane daily work and I also want to say thank you to SignBoy for teaching me a little about kearning... he's a pretty nice fella :thumb:

I'm glad to see you're having some fun, Sorry I haven't had the chance to chat lately, it's been crazy busy in the shop the past few weeks. You're a good guy yourself:thumb:

Signguyno1

Great fonts, great service and great guy.

And you dont have to upgrade your sign making software for thousends of dollars just to use those fonts as you would with open type fonts.
:U Rock::clapping::clapping::clapping: