Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Signlab 8 Can't Install Full Version on PC

Discussion in 'Signlab' started by IPSLSignsman, Feb 13, 2019.

1. IPSLSignsman

IPSLSignsman New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Walsall
    Good Morning Everyone,

I have purchased Signlab 8 from a seller on e-bay, All I have is the installer CD, Fonts CD and Orange Dongle, Signlab installed on a trial mode, My problem is I do not know where to find the Licence Key or what location it's meant to be added, I do not have a licence key on disk, I could use the demo version but can't save work to this, once the 15 days trial runs out it wont work, (I am also worried I've paid a lot of money for a Trial version as it says Trial on the dongle)

Please see attached seller instructions and Screen Grab of Signlab msg, I would ask Cadlink for advice but they will no longer support Signlab 8, I could do with a detailed instruction on this subject or for someone to tell me I've been sold something useless. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Launch program, get About information from Help menu.

Check on your installer CD and check 'Licencefiles.ZIP' exist or not.

3. tbullo

tbullo Superunknown

Apr 5, 2012
    VA
    Yes, look for Products.lcf. May not be there.

4. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    Please email me a photo of everything about SignLab that you have purchased.
    I can help you.
    bertywonder@yahoo.com

5. klingsdesigns

klingsdesigns Very Active Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Wisconsin
    I believe if you go to about there is a button that says update license. I can check when I get to shop for sure.

6. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  7. klingsdesigns

klingsdesigns Very Active Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Wisconsin
    I lied its help then update license file. Then i believe you have to restart the program.