• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 8 for versa works and vista 64 bit

3ksm

Hi
Im currentley using signlab 8 with vista 64 and i am having trouble with crashes. Any one haveing this trouble?? any recomendations would be greatly appreciated

Signburst extreme
16 g ram
vista ultra 64

Signlab 8 for versa works

When designing sometimes just a simple 2 color font with a shadow will crash and shut down, also a multy layered design with textures and fills?:help

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Could be the program or the ram.

When you have problems that repeat in the same place you need to clear your temp files. When a program crashes it leave the temp file.

To remove all temp files: Start/Run and type in %TEMP% delete all files. If this scares you grabe one file and delete it, then look in your Recycle Bin. The files will be there and you can restore them if problems arise. I have been doing this for 6+ years with no problems.

NOTE: if you have any programs open it will not let you delete it's temp file. Close all programs first.

To test ram search for mem test, and/or ask Casey if this is diagnosis is even correct or the best way to test.

Running 64-bit here with no problems. Haven't had SignLab crash in a reaaallly long time BUT whenever it did happen completely deleting and then reinstalling did the trick.

Aero

Signlab 8

Hi all. We are considering the Signlab for Versaworks, anyone using it? comments, opinions?