• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 8 - multi page pdf!!!

gabagoo

Not sure what the hell I am doing but it is so confusing trying to get everything onto 1 page.

I have a 21 page pdf with one or 2 words on each page. I have tried to copy and paste and even though it works it is very slow, and strange things are happening...

How do you get everything on 1 page efficiently?

gabagoo

Some bimbo decided to make this 21 page pdf where everything could have been on 1 page...just dumb!!! I am attempting to import it..well I have and have cut it all now, but in the future I am curious how I could have brought all 21 pages in at once without continually going in and copying and pasting... You just know your going to miss a few or duplicate some...

lexsigns

yeah what a nightmare!!!! There is an option while you are imporing if you want 1 selected or all pages- If you pick all it will bring in all at once but give you 21 pages in the signlab file. Still gonna have to copy and paste or import each page 1 at a time- thats what I do when I get that- but thats hitting import 21 X and changing the page # so no easy way... Can you ask them to send 1 file?

d fleming

when you get to this screen upon importing a pdf, you can make page selection decisions, import text as graphics, etc.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 126

gabagoo

when you get to this screen upon importing a pdf, you can make page selection decisions, import text as graphics, etc.

I know but when you select all pages they are still all on individual pages...How would you get them in to one page so you could nest them together for cutting purposes