Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signlab 8 - multi page pdf!!!

Discussion in 'Signlab' started by gabagoo, Jul 13, 2012.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    Not sure what the hell I am doing but it is so confusing trying to get everything onto 1 page.

I have a 21 page pdf with one or 2 words on each page. I have tried to copy and paste and even though it works it is very slow, and strange things are happening...

How do you get everything on 1 page efficiently?

Tags:
  2. lexsigns

lexsigns Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    are you trying to make a 21 pg pdf from a SL file or import 21 pg file?? ???

3. gabagoo

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    Some bimbo decided to make this 21 page pdf where everything could have been on 1 page...just dumb!!! I am attempting to import it..well I have and have cut it all now, but in the future I am curious how I could have brought all 21 pages in at once without continually going in and copying and pasting... You just know your going to miss a few or duplicate some...

4. lexsigns

lexsigns Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    yeah what a nightmare!!!! There is an option while you are imporing if you want 1 selected or all pages- If you pick all it will bring in all at once but give you 21 pages in the signlab file. Still gonna have to copy and paste or import each page 1 at a time- thats what I do when I get that- but thats hitting import 21 X and changing the page # so no easy way... Can you ask them to send 1 file?

5. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Maybe just read the pdf and type the 42 words?

6. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    when you get to this screen upon importing a pdf, you can make page selection decisions, import text as graphics, etc.

Attached Files:

7. gabagoo

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario

I know but when you select all pages they are still all on individual pages...How would you get them in to one page so you could nest them together for cutting purposes