• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signlab 8 printcut

sign painter

hey all. im having trouble with signlab telling me that its having memory issues? it says i need 416mb of virtual memory and i maxed out my virtual memory inside my comp to 4600+ mbs! this makes no sense. also if i use fluidmask it will tell me not enough memory. any help would be great!

dolce05

signlabs telling you you dont have enough memory, but its not signlab that has the issue, its your computer. Your now doing more then vector files like using fluid mask, you will now need to upgrade your memory and hard drives to bigger better things. Our hard drives now that we run photoshop is terabites of memory with quad core processors. Alot of this type of stuff isnt really my cup of tea, I let the tech guys do the tech work and (me ) the designer do the designing. All I know is we spent a ton of money upgrading our systems...............but it was worth every penny.

chopper

hey all. im having trouble with signlab telling me that its having memory issues? it says i need 416mb of virtual memory and i maxed out my virtual memory inside my comp to 4600+ mbs! this makes no sense. also if i use fluidmask it will tell me not enough memory. any help would be great!
I think you are misunderstanding this, or maybe I am but I would think it is talking about the memory in your video card, not your physical memory,
I had a similar issue and I built a new machine because of it, with the right video card for the application, and all my problems went away...
//chopper

sign painter

ok i understand all the hardware stuff but why is it that photo shop and flexisign can open it but sign lab cant and the issue is getting worse have uninstalled signlab and reinstalled but that doesnt help. i can email you the file if you like maybe it is my stuff?

nesscoben

Maybe call the guy that SOLD it to you?? I personally know he would love to help you!
Luke, your no Jedi.:Sleeping:

sign painter

i know he would but he wont stop by my shop, lol. im pretty sure cadlink had the fix. was build 7 and wouldnt update when comanded to. so i got the patch, build 10 now and all seems ok now. so hurry up and stop by, want to bye stuff big guy!