Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signlab - Contour Cut Issue

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by signsofparadise, Nov 5, 2019.

1. signsofparadise

signsofparadise New Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Central New York
    Long time Sign Lab user - Have an issue when applying a Contour Cut (with a bleed). Once I turn on the Bleed I am getting a hairline of White between the "object" and the Bleed. Not sure how it was activated, but unable to find how to turn it off (it is building an inline and outline to each side of the "cutline". I've seen this before, but don't remember where to change the setting. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Tags:
  2. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Never used the bleed function, just outlined the object in same color past the contour cut. Top left there is an inside/outside option, maybe that needs to be selected or unselected

3. SignQuest Canada

SignQuest Canada Merchant Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Burgessville, Ontario
    We have found the bleed on the contour cut leaves the hairline of white as well. Never realized it can be fixed. Will be watching to see if someone knows how. We use the regular outline tool to get around it when we can.

4. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Using contour cut tool you can adjust bleed for contour.

Attached Files: