• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignMate Elite 6.5 & Vista

genxsignshop

I just updated my husbands computer so we now have windows vista on there. not my choice, but thats what it came with. i tried to install SignMate on there and it keeps coming up with an error everytime I try and open the program. I'm not sure if there is a compatibility issue or something else wrong. i had to go get a parralel adapter because they're no longer putting them in computers anymore. and signmate runs on a dongle. it is a PCI adapter, brand new...soo...not sure what the problem could be. i wouldn't mind upgrading to a different progy, but we have a lot of files in that program. i'm looking for suggestions on two things....one, is there a way to run signmate on vista, or two, is there a program i can get that will open signmate files (*.sm)

thanks,
ginger