Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

signs 101 is great

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by luggnut, Mar 28, 2008.

1. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

i just wanted to say to anyone just starting a sign business this site is beyond helpful. the knowledge that is shared freely on here would take a lifetime to learn on your own. i started a sign biz that i ran poorly and then sold out and went to work for a sign co. now i'm back in biz for myself and the the things i've learned from this site in a few months have headed me in a totally new direction than when i first tried my own biz. some people can be harsh but there is always something to learn.
    so sign people use this forum as a tool to better you biz...

Tags:
  2. N2Harpz

N2Harpz Very Active Member

Dec 3, 2006
    Good place .... Great people here.

3. The Sign Dude

The Sign Dude Active Member

Apr 24, 2007
    More people should take a similar approach. You can learn more in a year with an old school sign guy than you could learn on your own in 5 years. you will learn a lot here.

I see your in Alex City. We have hunting land in camphill.

4. GregT

GregT Very Active Member

Every day I can learn something new on this site. Thanks Fred!!

5. Lunatic Taskbar

Lunatic Taskbar Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    There is a tremendous amount of info an talent here.

We just have to bear in mind that we dont all have a happy and sunny disposition all the time. So occasionaly some of the responces can seem harsh! But generaly they are right on the money.