• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signs 101 is great

luggnut

i just wanted to say to anyone just starting a sign business this site is beyond helpful. the knowledge that is shared freely on here would take a lifetime to learn on your own. i started a sign biz that i ran poorly and then sold out and went to work for a sign co. now i'm back in biz for myself and the the things i've learned from this site in a few months have headed me in a totally new direction than when i first tried my own biz. some people can be harsh but there is always something to learn.
so sign people use this forum as a tool to better you biz...

The Sign Dude

More people should take a similar approach. You can learn more in a year with an old school sign guy than you could learn on your own in 5 years. you will learn a lot here.

I see your in Alex City. We have hunting land in camphill.

Lunatic Taskbar

There is a tremendous amount of info an talent here.

We just have to bear in mind that we dont all have a happy and sunny disposition all the time. So occasionaly some of the responces can seem harsh! But generaly they are right on the money.