• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signs 101 march madness?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Just as long as ALL money is collected by Thursday, or their bracket is tossed out.

Don't want the same as this year's fantasy football debacle, "I plan on winning so the money will be mine anyways"

Circleville Signs

OK Folks - I will set this thing up, but it isn't worthwhile unless we have at least 10+ sheets involved. Here's the rules.

$10/sheet. You can have as many sheets as you like.

Weighted scoring - Round 1 wins are worth less than Round 2, and so on and so forth.

Top three spots paid: 1st - 50%, 2nd - 35%, 3rd - 15%.

You can paypal me your entry fees. Put your email address in the notes section and I will email you the link to the bracket. Crete one account per entry fee.

my paypal addy is gary.lemaster@gmail.com

If we don't get at least 10 sheets then I will send everyone their money back.

Shadowglen

not trying to be a buzz kill but just a heads up on another forum we did a similar thing and Papal shut it down because people were referencing entry fee and pool and things like that. so heads up on being carefully what you put on papal note. just from past experience.

Dave