• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Vector

Mosh

Fred can you post a Signs 101 vector, I think all members should print the logo and display it as a badge of honor that we belong to such a great support system...just a thought.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It doesn't exist as a vector because there are raster elements in it such as the brushes and the shadows. You can right click on the logo in our header and get a good quality version with a transparent background. Then add a background using Blue #005480 and you have it all.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He-e-ey Adrienne..... will the contest be held before or right around March 20th, 2033 ?? I'm planning a trip down to Florida around then and if I enter, I'd like to be present to pick up my prize personal-like......:smile:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
He-e-ey Adrienne..... will the contest be held before or right around March 20th, 2033 ?? I'm planning a trip down to Florida around then and if I enter, I'd like to be present to pick up my prize personal-like......:smile:

That's a distinct possibility. Just depends on how quickly we receive the 1,000 tattoos. The drawing will be held at the Shagnasty Mushroom Farm located at Mount Dora Beach. Reserve a downwind campsite early as they go quickly.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Will it be a commemorative for your 1,000,000th post?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Precisely so, my good man, but can't ya just shoosh them outta the way when they go by ?? I heard the water down there is pretty good and just about all of 'em are floaters.

Anyway, why would I reserve a place ?? I'm gonna move in with my amico del cuore... Old Paint. Hope he has lotsa home made Grappa.