• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SIGNs 365.com

Vinylman

These folks are OUTSTANDING!!!

Yesterday morning I called to get a quote on Double Sided coro signs 18x24.
Quantity of 50.
Asked about turn time and delivery to Ohio. They said delivery by Wednesday was possible if the order was received by them before 1:00PM their time.

I got approval from customer, and sent order at about 12:15 PM Ohio time.

UPS showed up at our door this afternoon with the finished job {Done Perfectly I might add} slightly over 25 hours from time of order.

It doesn't get much better than that!!

THANK YOU Signs 365 :U Rock:

OH! and NO rush charges either.

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
They are the best and have excellent turn around time. I use them for jobs I don't have time to do on my printer. :rock-n-roll:

amw

Longtime Members
We have been happy with them also, except on some banners.
Any advice to get good color?
They tend to be a little "dull". I dont know if they are all that way or if its the files we send for banners.
Usualy its a tiff with the res. @ 90-150dpi depending on the file size.
The max upload is 100mb i think.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks!
Marsha

Locals Find!

Marsha

Tell them the PMS colors you need to have matched along with the color enhancement. Also, make sure your files are CMYK and not RGB.

Vinylman

They tend to be a little "dull". I dont know if they are all that way or if its the files we send for banners.
Usualy its a tiff with the res. @ 90-150dpi depending on the file size.
The max upload is 100mb i think.

Thanks!
Marsha

I started this thread to PRAISE the vendor. PLEASE take any comments about your personal issues with this OR any other vendors to your own thread.
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha:

This IS my thread, so you making requests for advise about [your] situation is not only inappropriate, but to quote you, "Rude".

Please don't accuse me of being "rude", or having a "bad day" when it is you who have trespassed into my praise thread.

As to my being a "jerk", THAT kind of comment is uncalled for and condescending. As to your comment about my jerkdom, "I have never done anything to you..." actually your comments ARE something you have "done" to me.:Oops:

So :corndog::corndog: all around and move elsewhere to pick a fight OK?:rock-n-roll:

Last edited:

amw

Longtime Members
I started this thread to PRAISE the vendor. PLEASE take any comments about your personal issues with this OR any other vendors to your own thread.
I won't post in your thread any more...
I didn't say anything bad about them, I asked for advice as to how to get the same results as you and others are. (which we get on everything except banners from them)
We have been using them since they started doing this. You act like we bashed them.
Your large type says that you think it has to be our files. Yet you have no idea, so your just being rude. I have never done anything to you...so you must be having a bad day and taking it out on me or your just a jerk.
Maybe you should have just said, please start your own thread..instead of being rude. Last time I checked this was a place to learn from each other.
Either way, you have a great day. Life is to short to be rude and grumpy over such stupid minor things.

Have a great rest of the day.
Marsha

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I don't think there is a single thread on signs101 with more than 5 posts that hasn't been 'highjacked' or taken in another direction. Nature of the beast.

To stay on topic though. They are an amazing company. We admire much of what they do.

...I love Corgis. We call ours ryder - like low rider.

:thread