• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 365 question

jkdbjj

Hi, I thought they were merchants for this site, but I can't seem to see them on here anymore.

At any rate, I have had a few issues with them lately, mostly I feel they aren't looking at the quality as orders leave for shipping.

My latest order for 60 boards, I received 90 instead, I can only assume because of they knew something was wrong, but why send the order out?

Of the 90 boards only 39 of them were decent enough to sell.

Anyone have any similar experience with them? I have spent something close to 6 grand with them, but I think I will have to look elsewhere if this can't get resolved.

TheSnowman

They're still good on turn around, but I've had issues with them printing on vinyls lately. The last two I've gotten have been scratched up beyond just surface scratches. The customers didn't say anything, but I still normally wouldn't let stuff like that go out my door if I could have taken care of the job.

I'd recommend checking out Signs2Trade.com if you aren't happy. They do great work, just don't have adhesive vinyls on the site yet, but they do good work.

klingsdesigns

I used to order a lot from them. Quality control was horrible and unreliable. That's why I purchased a printer last summer. Still order from there if people want stuff cheap but I worn my customers ahead of time.

We have been ordering from them for over a year now. Our orders are usually decent quality-wise. Decals seem to be excellent, banners not bad, and most other stuff not bad. The main problem we do have are problems with shipping. We have had banners with fairly bad scuffs on them before from the box getting crushed during shipping, but 95% of them have arrived looking good. I have suggested they should add a crush proof tube as a banner ordering option and they seem interested in entertaining that but I have yet to see it actually happen. When banners do come damaged, we take pics, file a claim ticket, they issue credit to us, and resend our order, and in our case at least, they have always shipped them back out pronto.

Our decal orders always arrive looking great, but just last week we received two decals that we ordered and also got a pair of misprints along with it. I think that's kind of odd, unless they are trying to reinforce to customers that they do in fact catch that sort of thing and send you the proof, rather than discard it in the trash.

We also had the corners on a couple of coroplast signs busted up a bit recently but nothing the customer complained about. The damage was very minimal and was also evidently from shipping.

I'm fairly happy with them. I have never had anything happen like you have described. Our prints come out of Detroit. Where are yours shipping from?

fresh

We do not order from them anymore because of QC problems. We received a banner with footprints on it! FOOTPRINTS.

We use MM We Print You Profit / Typestries for corex and flatbed stuff now. And we just got a printer, too! I'm sick of spending $1K a month having stuff printed, saying no to small jobs, and just the general headache of subbing stuff out. We have officially outgrown our current equipment.

Signs365 was so good two years ago. Its unfortunate they grew so fast and alienated their customers. On the flip side, maybe they were TOO cheap. Oh well.

Typestries

Good morning. Thanks Fresh for the props. Happy to help any member with their trade printing needs. We're not infallible either, but I believe our pass modes are higher than other trade printers which yields a better print quality for your customers. We're about a buck a sign more, but that's where we need to be to offer the quality level we put out. And, we do offer long run discounts and no gimmick pricing. So, when you add in other's up-charges, we're pretty much right on par price wise.

Thanks for all of your support!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i used them once for an 11' x 16' banner, NEVER again....

they folded banner and then rolled it, came to me with ink flaking off where it was folded and rolled.

they reprinted and overnighted a new one. i told them don't bother if your going to ship it the same way, they promissed they would do a better job shipping.

banner came same way, with same problems.

NEVER again...

LarryB

I have had quality issues with signs365 as well. Started using signs2trade and have been happy with quality and delivery. Prints on their banners are nice with heavy ink coverage. Also their pricing is much better on banners.

jkdbjj

Well, they do always try to fix it, ship stuff out right away, but WHY???? If this is so normal for them, why not put a simple QC in place. If I were management, I would be all over this, or firing people. Just to easy to fix, rather than waiting for people to complain.

Sad really...

jkdbjj

So they seem genuinely concerned about the issue.

Snippet - "Mike, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are not sure why you received what you did and will take action immediately... ...We cannot continue to grow without this knowledge. Thank you."

I suppose it doesn't matter much to Signs101, since they are no longer merchant members here, so I will just drop it for now.
I will take into consideration the other merchant companies on here now, that are offering better service.

One of the things I like about 365 is the ease of ordering and tracking orders, just makes life easy when it goes correctly. Other merchants would blossom maybe even explode, if they adopted similar methods.

Thanks everyone.

fresh

Good morning. Thanks Fresh for the props. Happy to help any member with their trade printing needs. We're not infallible either, but I believe our pass modes are higher than other trade printers which yields a better print quality for your customers. We're about a buck a sign more, but that's where we need to be to offer the quality level we put out. And, we do offer long run discounts and no gimmick pricing. So, when you add in other's up-charges, we're pretty much right on par price wise.

Thanks for all of your support!

You do flatbed well :)

fresh

One of the things I like about 365 is the ease of ordering and tracking orders, just makes life easy when it goes correctly. Other merchants would blossom maybe even explode, if they adopted similar methods.

Thanks everyone.

I TOTALLY agree with this sentiment. Their order interface is the best out there. I ordered something from a new vendor a few months ago, and it was completely screwed up. Luckily it didn't cost me a thing, but I still felt bad. (they misinterpreted my direction, and instead of calling me to clarify, ran the job 3x when I only needed 1.)

I like being able to double check a few hours later that I ordered the correct type of vinyl, size of sign, etc with the correct artwork. BUT unfortunately, they invested heavily in their website and marketing (those postcards are awesome) but not so much in the actual product.

qmr55

I wonder if Signs 365 is going to comment on this? Has anyone directed them to this thread? Maybe if they read all these opinions it will light a fire under managements *** to get this problem(s) solved. I have used them in the past and have had a few minor problems but also had great results with them. Maybe they will read this and want to renew their subscription to be MM. Who knows.

Speak of the devil. We just got two orders of decals in today. The stuff printed on the Orajet calendered film looks fantastic as usual. The prints on 3M IJ 180 C...not so much.

I've never had prints arrive looking like this previously. I would think this is something I should file a claim ticket on. Correct me please if I am wrong, but these decals look like pooey.

Attachments

• Signs365.jpg
    Signs365.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 143

jkdbjj

I wonder if Signs 365 is going to comment on this? Has anyone directed them to this thread? Maybe if they read all these opinions it will light a fire under managements *** to get this problem(s) solved. I have used them in the past and have had a few minor problems but also had great results with them. Maybe they will read this and want to renew their subscription to be MM. Who knows.
I did notice they were logged in earlier, so yes, I think they will take a good look and hopefully respond in a positive way and join the community again. If not, at least I wasn't just bashing them up and tried to give them a chance.

To follow up, they are resolving the issue with superior customer service, so who can be mad at that?

visual800

I use the hell out of them and I am happy my only small gripe is IF and WHEN they do screw something up its an act of hell to get it redone.

signs2trade

They're still good on turn around, but I've had issues with them printing on vinyls lately. The last two I've gotten have been scratched up beyond just surface scratches. The customers didn't say anything, but I still normally wouldn't let stuff like that go out my door if I could have taken care of the job.

I'd recommend checking out Signs2Trade.com if you aren't happy. They do great work, just don't have adhesive vinyls on the site yet, but they do good work.

Thank you Kraig for the nice referral. For some of you newer guys....we print exclusively Vutek UV printers. We heat seam and grommett all our banners. We have facilities in Detroit and Houston with plans for one in Las Vegas later this year. We have 10x10 Zunds in both locations. We pride ourselves on 24 hour turnaround when possible. Check us out