• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 365's website

Signs 365's website used to be so easy to use, which was one of the great things we liked about it. I could upload a file and place an order in less than 60 seconds in most cases. We don't really use them much anymore, but they are still our go to for digital yard signs and banners over 4 feet. The recent changes to their website are terrible in my opinion. I honestly don't even understand why they felt a need to change something that worked so fast and flawlessly. Has anybody else here thought the same thing or is it just me?

bannertime

The old site was simple, but great, and I wouldn't mind having one similar for my customers. This one is more complicated, but it's the same thing just styled differently and a few more features. Also the custom cut options in the rigid section is much easier to access and transitions seamlessly, unlike before. I like it. I haven't tried it on mobile, but I imagine it's mobile friendly and could be converted to app. We don't use them near as much as before, especially since the Same Day service went to 100% markup. Mostly just for grand format and aluminum prints.

Edit: I take it all back, I hate it. I messed up an order by not paying attention to how the art was laid out on the custom cut page, so I had to figure out how to do the order in house. Oh well. Looks like I'll keep doing those in house now too. So we only use them for grand format banner now.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It took me about 15-20 mins to get used to the new layout but I like it better then the old.

Thing I like about new site
- Faster to apply different images to multiple signs (Like if you have 10 corrugated signs w/ different artwork... took forever with old site)
- Less click-through questions to get to the point. (Ordering a banner you have to answer a few questions to get to the next screen
- You can load an image and it will figure out the dimensions.
- Made visible more customization options I didn't know existed on the old site. (Like banner grommet placements

Things I don't like about the new site:
- The slider bar... to move the webpage up and down is hard to see and hard to click.
- They keep defaulting to 15oz banner instead of 13oz
- Still LOW RES proofs.

Johnny Best

I did not even notice the change in the website! I had a 26mb .pdf file and it downloaded well, and received it the next day. Had a lot of photos and they printed it perfect. They have all my credit card info and shipping address so that part went quick also, just had to check what kind of shipping I needed. Have to order some more things from them next week and will see if I notice any changes.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
It took me about 15-20 mins to get used to the new layout but I like it better then the old.

Thing I like about new site
- Faster to apply different images to multiple signs (Like if you have 10 corrugated signs w/ different artwork... took forever with old site)
- Less click-through questions to get to the point. (Ordering a banner you have to answer a few questions to get to the next screen
- You can load an image and it will figure out the dimensions.
- Made visible more customization options I didn't know existed on the old site. (Like banner grommet placements

Things I don't like about the new site:
- The slider bar... to move the webpage up and down is hard to see and hard to click.
- They keep defaulting to 15oz banner instead of 13oz
- Still LOW RES proofs.

How is this process fast? It is painful and very slow. We do a lot of yard sign orders where each one is different. S365's process now is tedious and prone to error (loading each file individually - can easily miss one or select one twice, etc). I love the convenience of ordering yard signs from them, but this aspect needs improvement.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
How is this process fast? It is painful and very slow. We do a lot of yard sign orders where each one is different. S365's process now is tedious and prone to error (loading each file individually - can easily miss one or select one twice, etc). I love the convenience of ordering yard signs from them, but this aspect needs improvement.

I actually ordered 20 signs this weekend and it took all of about 5 mins from start to finish... You upload ALL the files at once, then go and click each one to the sign. Maybe you have slow internet or a slow computer, but it was going just as fast as I was clicking them.

The old system SUCKED. You would click to add artwork to a sign, it would sit there for a moment and then let you do the next. If you had 10, it would get slower and slower as you got down, and it would scroll all the way back to the top after each one.