• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 Cruise?

ProWraps

well i wanted to do this and posted about it a year or more ago. tis the season im booking my cruises and vacations for the next year.

anyone still or possibly interested in a signs101 cruise? 8 people qualifies on most lines for a group rate.

great chance to let your hair down (and your brush down), and meet some of your online friends on a great boat ride.

we do the mexican riviera cruise about 2-3 times a year. fun short hop with cheap flights. would be interested in maybe something that leaves out of texas or so to accommodate both coasts.

let me know what your guys/gals thoughts are. right now its a slaughterhouse on the cruise lines as far as pricing. its cheaper for me to go on a cruise for 3 nights than to go to my vacation house and the food is better. maybe mosh can bring some chicken and pies.

ProWraps

shovel you lucky dog. we are 12/04 to ensenada again. the last one we did on that same cruise had the fraternal order of real bearded santas on it. i have a pic somwhere of me and my fiance on a santas lap by the beach in catalina. fun stuff.

shovel you cruise quite a bit too. whats your favorite line? we usually do the yuck ship (carnaval) as we found the service actually better than we did on RCL.

btw shovel are you on cruisecritic.com?

Shovelhead

shovel you lucky dog. we are 12/04 to ensenada again. the last one we did on that same cruise had the fraternal order of real bearded santas on it. i have a pic somwhere of me and my fiance on a santas lap by the beach in catalina. fun stuff.

shovel you cruise quite a bit too. whats your favorite line? we usually do the yuck ship (carnaval) as we found the service actually better than we did on RCL.

btw shovel are you on cruisecritic.com?

1. Royal Caribbean
2. Princess

Exclusively.

:wine-smi:

ProWraps

we didnt have good luck on RCL. granted it was the first sailing of the boat in our port. it was a HELL of a nice boat, unbeleiveable. but they just didnt have things figured out.

you gonna do the Oasis OTS?

my mom has done princess. she loved it. i hear its a REALLY nice line. a bit more expensive, but much more personal.

and still wondering if you are on cruisecritic.com. great site!