Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs101 Subscription

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by RebelGraphics, Jul 28, 2020.

1. RebelGraphics

RebelGraphics Member

May 14, 2020
    Florida
    Hello all, I have been here not long and I noticed a lot of savvy members. So that brings me to the question: What are the benefits of a paid subscription?

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Give it a try for a month and see if you like it. It's only $10. Not as many eyes see it, but generally it gives back quite a bit and usually no BS comes with it.

3. ikarasu

ikarasu Very Active Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Port Coquitlam, bc
    Is the premium forums still dead? I tried it for awhile back when Fred owned the site... I think it went a week with no posts in there. Which is to be expected... people tend to post where it has the most exposure.

I always felt like you should subscribe if you want to support the site, and any other benefit is just a bonus. then you dont get dissapointed or feel like you're buying something not worth it...rather you're investing in something that is.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

Here are the latest premium forum posts as of 7/29/20:

upload_2020-7-29_5-23-28.png

• Agree Agree x 1