• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 WRAP CONTEST

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This one finished up right after the contest launched - 14 more to go.
Is there a category for "180c-13 highest total square footage used" I can enter?

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• contest1.jpg
    contest1.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 87

ProWraps

ooooh very nice! but you forgot the s101 hold up. cough *photoshop* cough.

Attachments

• s101.jpg
    s101.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 83

ProWraps

well, just completed this one. art done in house. another run of the mill no frills one for us, but still good none the less.

printed in house.

1304 mutoh.

180/8518.

designed to client specs/colors/vehicle models.

sorry i didint get more pics. we were in a vehicle bay as so many of them go.

i didnt hold up the s101 sign as i was tired as C*NT PUNCH and yeah. you can look at the pic and see the exif data if you need to see that it was today.

so its me and GAC. i should win cause im cooler than him. and i really need the prizes so i can sell them to go visit him in paradise.

1 installer (me) 4.5 hours. full wrap minus roof. flawless, no wrinkles guaranteed (only wrinkle free guarantee in the world, please see www.wraps.pro )

are you F*CKING SERIOUS PEOPLE! ENTER THE GD CONTEST!!! wtf omg bbq stfu.

Attachments

• teamsuperstores.jpg
    teamsuperstores.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 105

HulkSmash

well, just completed this one. art done in house. another run of the mill no frills one for us, but still good none the less.

printed in house.

1304 mutoh.

180/8518.

designed to client specs/colors/vehicle models.

sorry i didint get more pics. we were in a vehicle bay as so many of them go.

i didnt hold up the s101 sign as i was tired as C*NT PUNCH and yeah. you can look at the pic and see the exif data if you need to see that it was today.

so its me and GAC. i should win cause im cooler than him. and i really need the prizes so i can sell them to go visit him in paradise.

1 installer (me) 4.5 hours. full wrap minus roof. flawless, no wrinkles guaranteed (only wrinkle free guarantee in the world, please see www.wraps.pro )

are you F*CKING SERIOUS PEOPLE! ENTER THE GD CONTEST!!! wtf omg bbq stfu.

4hrs my donkey chris.

ProWraps

4hrs my donkey chris.

no joke. started at noon was back on the road at 430. you can call my contact at the car dealer if you like. im fast. if theres any lingering questions, ill wrap a cargo van in 4 hours at the meet up if need be.

its pretty routine that will wrap two of the kia souls or equivalent above in a 10 hour day. i dont see why this is so hard to believe for people.

i wrap hundreds of cars a year. its all i do. many installers like me are just as fast.

HulkSmash

no joke. started at noon was back on the road at 430. you can call my contact at the car dealer if you like. im fast. if theres any lingering questions, ill wrap a cargo van in 4 hours at the meet up if need be.

its pretty routine that will wrap two of the kia souls or equivalent above in a 10 hour day. i dont see why this is so hard to believe for people.

i wrap hundreds of cars a year. its all i do. many installers like me are just as fast.

not going to lie, that's impressive.

cdiesel

First time I've seen this post.. guess that's what happens when you're nuts to the wall. I'll pledge something, not sure what yet though. I'm sure we'll have a few entries too. :)

I think there should be 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes.

Let's see what everyone's got!

grafixemporium

Finished this one today...

Savage Pools (www.savagepools.com)
Custom Pool Builder in the West Houston/Katy/Sugarland Area
Toyota Tunda Full Wrap
Designed, Printed & Installed by GFX Wraps!

This customer fell in love with our shop truck. He wanted to duplicate the design... which of course we could not do. So, we did our best to do it better!

Attachments

• SavagePools01.jpg
    SavagePools01.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 90
  • SavagePools02.jpg
    SavagePools02.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 90
  • SavagePools03.jpg
    SavagePools03.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 83
  • SavagePools04.jpg
    SavagePools04.jpg