• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs365 Alternative??

Robert Piner

I have been using signs365 for direct print and contour cut Jbond for years. Due to the virus they are not offering this service.

Can you suggest any similar vendors?

Thank you

Last edited:

bannertime

No one else I know (in regards to online wholesale) does contour cut ACM. 4over might, but they've shutdown two locations and I don't think the other ones offer that.

Actually, I think SignWorld America does it.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We cut ACM from oversized sheets, so they are fully 18x24" when we're done. Others will cut from 4x8ft sheets, so when you take out the width of the router bit, you're left with an undersized sign.

We do everything we can to maintain the exact size you order from our website (You can put in fractional size on many products).

Greenlight signs

yes but depending on where you are in the US shipping can make or break you. i personally cut the ACM myself and then outsource the print.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We have clients that do either. Mass printing on sticker for them to mount or we'll router the prints down. Shipping can be costly due to the weight...esp ACM Panels.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Just received an email from Signs365 saying their phones are now back and the website is back up.

JB

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
FIreSprint --- Do you do large Format print on 3M 680CR Material - if not, does anyone know who does? All I can find with Signs365 and others is Oracal.

We sure can, we don't sell this material by the square foot, but we will be happy to set up a program for you if there is a little volume! james@firesprint.com