• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signs365 business card printing

visual800

I normally use 4over BUT since I was placing order for prints on 365 I decided to throw some cards in there. They look great and seem to be richer colors than 4over just in case yall were thinking bout using

Imakesigns

I ordered 50 license plates from them, good quality and price. have checked them out for other items since, just haven't placed another order yet. will be trying their card printing now

B Snyder

I normally use 4over BUT since I was placing order for prints on 365 I decided to throw some cards in there. They look great and seem to be richer colors than 4over just in case yall were thinking bout using

Looks like they print to 13x19 sheets. Do they cut the cards to size or do they ship you the 13x19 sheets and you DIY?

Guerilla Signs

Looks like they print to 13x19 sheets. Do they cut the cards to size or do they ship you the 13x19 sheets and you DIY?

they ship the cards finished and ready to hand over to your customer.

I have ordered a few sets from them and all have been great.

ams

I use nextdayflyers.com they are quick, very cheap and the quality is unbeatable. Get the matte finish. Simply amazing.

With Signs365 did you setup your file the same as a regular business card (Single Card Sent) or did you have to setup the sheet (All 25 for the sheet)?

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Single Card file. My only gripe is the way they do their bleed is a little unorthodox, but I have ordered propably 10 sets of cards through them and they have all been exactly as I expected and good quality.

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Well, Most places like you to add a .0625 give or take bleed to your artwork on all sides. Well, Last year when 365 started doing cards, it required you to send a 3.7x2.2 file. That pretty easy math, but a big bleed nonetheless. Now you send your card file in at 2x3.5 and have to guess how much bleed they are going to trim off when they upsize it. I would prefer to know how much they planned to trim when I send the file. Again, not a huge issue, just a little different than most other places I have used for cards in the past.

rcubed

I like em but

I have ordered business cards quite a few times and it is incredibly frustrating. It's a good product, but they have changed the template dimensions and then changed them back. The bleed limit was already questionable, now it's just a freakin guessing game.

T_K

Now you send your card file in at 2x3.5 and have to guess how much bleed they are going to trim off when they upsize it.

As someone competent in setting up files with bleeds, I find this to be a big problem that they're messing with your artwork. If I didn't know what I was doing, I'd use vistaprint. Another company messing with my artwork spells out major quality control issues on my end.

visual800

As someone competent in setting up files with bleeds, I find this to be a big problem that they're messing with your artwork. If I didn't know what I was doing, I'd use vistaprint. Another company messing with my artwork spells out major quality control issues on my end.

VISTAPRINT? Uh no, what are you paying for 1000 cards glossy one sided on vistaprint

T_K

VISTAPRINT? Uh no, what are you paying for 1000 cards glossy one sided on vistaprint

My point was that I know what I'm doing with business cards. Therefore the company printing them should not mess with my artwork, unless they consult me first and I approve any changes.

If I didn't know what I was doing, I would be using vistaprint, like all the people outside the print industry. But I know better, so I look for wholesale dealers that correctly produce my artwork.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
They probably build the bleed with pixel duplication. Softwares like Icut preflight do an amazing job. You'd be shocked at how fast and automatic that is. If their cutters and registration are accurate, you'll never know and you don't have to worry about creating bleed.

jman

I use GotPrint and have for 10+ years with no issues but 365 does a great job also if your customer needs them literally in 3 days or so. Great quality and very rich colors.

pjfmeister

Recently used 365 on 3 orders of cards due to this post. All the cards came out perfect. Good quality normal business cards and no problem with the bleeds...