• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignsSupport Should...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Give us all cupscakes for being on our best behavior the last few weeks.

Everyone has been cordial and helpful.

Seems everyone in the asylum is on the right combination of meds at the moment.

Would like to see this continue :)

Johnny Best

texsparty.jpg

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Give us all cupscakes for being on our best behavior the last few weeks.

Everyone has been cordial and helpful.

Seems everyone in the asylum is on the right combination of meds at the moment.

Would like to see this continue :)
Ha. LOL @ this thread.

Look... I'm part of this community because I appreciate all the helpful info being shared. It's inspiring to me seeing folks help each other better their craft simply because sharing is caring! My only goal is to implement the directive given to me by the site owner. I signed on in an effort to help Paul better manage the community and create a more welcoming atmosphere. And there has been a great bit of success to that end. And I appreciate all of you guys making my job a bit easier by simply being cordial to each other. It's not a huge ask IMO.

So ... A huge congrats to the doctor who adjusted you guys' meds .. Happy pills are everything right hahaha.
Seriously though - the cooperation is truly appreciated. And I certainly appreciate the kind acknowledgement Texas_Signmaker ;)

As for the cupcake - IDK about doling them out just yet... But I'll take 2 vanilla with cream cheese icing please :D

SignsSupport

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ain't a pill or a cupscake, but it does the job....................
GINO.gif

Where's this thing at and what time ?? Can we bring guests ??​

Johnny Best

Starting to think the whole country should be on happy pills.:D

Equillibrium was a movie like that and I think there were other movies with the same theme. They all found out that the happy pills were not the answer.
I took "happy pills" in the 60s and it seem to work just fine.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I had Vertigo about 25 or 30 years ago. Put me in a hospital for about 4 or 5 days. That was not at all fun.