• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signstech Laminator

rdmdarr

I am looking for a new laminator, and I came across one on fleabay. I don't know what the rules state about posting links to them, so for the time being I won't post it. But if you do a search you can find it.

The company is called signstech international ltd, and they have a roll to roll laminator for under 2 grand. I have done searches on here and haven't found anybody who has bought one. So I was hoping maybe somebody who has one or might have heard of it might chime in. The model is a M1-1600 Cold Laminator With Heat Assistance.

Thanks.

[video]http://www.56.com/u77/v_OTE5NDE3NjI.html#st=0&fromoutpvid=OTE5NDE3NjI&[/video]

Tizz

I am looking for a new laminator, and I came across one on fleabay. I don't know what the rules state about posting links to them, so for the time being I won't post it. But if you do a search you can find it.

The company is called signstech international ltd, and they have a roll to roll laminator for under 2 grand. I have done searches on here and haven't found anybody who has bought one. So I was hoping maybe somebody who has one or might have heard of it might chime in. The model is a M1-1600 Cold Laminator With Heat Assistance.

Thanks.

[video]http://www.56.com/u77/v_OTE5NDE3NjI.html#st=0&fromoutpvid=OTE5NDE3NjI&[/video]

I've personally seen one of these laminators and carefully inspected it well.
It was being sold by a car wrapping company that was shutting down its doors.

The owners purchased this from China brand new via Ebay, shipped via port to port.
It only come with chinese instructions and a majority of the info on the dials and functions are also in chinese. (Would'nt be so hard to figure out if you're familiar with these laminators).
Build quality of these are really good and not your cheap chinese built lams. You will need a small air compressor to run one of these exact models as I've seen one attached to this.
Alhough I didn't see it in operation the owner did say that it was a pretty good lam and they obviously used it for their wrapping business.

These are going for just a little over 2K + 200 for shipping here in AUS. I believe it is worth the money if you can read chinese. Or perhaps the manufacturer can supply you an english translated instruction manual.
My only question or concern would be warranty and spare parts for this.
I am considering buying one in the near future.

Hope this helps.

Biker Scout

SignsTech is a good company to deal with. Leevar Wang always gets back to your questions/issues right away. Always willing to make things right, help you out, or give you discount for being a repeat customer.