• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignTorch graphics really vinyl ready?

trakers

So I already have one of the Vector Graphics packages. Some of the files are killer.

I need a bunch of hunting related stuff and have been having a very hard time finding it.

I just purchased this package from a place called Sign Torch.
http://www.signtorch.com/showbundle.htm?s=signtorch

Anyone else use this package? Do the images really cut well with no mods?

I am very happy with the look of the graphics as displayed on the web and I feel it is priced reasonably but wonder if I just tossed $45 in the can. Guess I will know for sure by Wed or so.

FMVinyl

Yes I have it and its all ready for vinyl.. Very good artwork and you cant beat the price for all you get. It has alot of good hunting clipart in it.. You will love it

trakers

Thanks for the reassurance. I hoping for the best. Deer hunting seasoning coming soon around here.

Looks like you can also D/L newer files for up to 30 days also.

Square One

Very easy to use, just import into your software, size to what you want, and cut. Many different file formats all on the same disk.

Doesn't get much easier than that.