• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signtronics........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hi all...............

• Had this one posted yesterday in the middle of that time-out problem and now I can't find it, so here goes again.
We’re putting a quote together to install a sign for ‘Signtonixs’… a California based company. If I’m not mistaken, these are the people who sell low-end stuff around the country, if not the world. That’s Okay, it’s their niche.
My question is…. has anyone ever done any work for them and what is their pay like and do they do quality work ??

I don’t want to be installing a piece of crap sign and then have all the headaches once it’s here.

At our old shop, our neighbor got one and installed it himself. It was horrible and almost never lit, cause it was made wrong and the company didn’t stand behind it. This was about 20 years ago. They could’ve gotten better. I doubt it, but that’s why I’m here…. checking in on them.

With this one, they’re specing it out at larger than the municipality will allow. This tells me, they just make whatever and then let the logistics to us and then the customer gets mad at us when it can’t go up.
Any information will help………….. thanks.
Gino

skyhigh

You can pick out one of their signs from a mile away. Always love their clipart.

Last edited: