• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVox Accepting Payments

legacyborn

So my partner and I are days (minutes?) away from pulling the trigger on SignVox. My big question, which I can't seem to find an answer for on their site, is can my clients pay online through their system? Right now I send invoices via quickbooks online and most of my clients pay right on the site. Can SignVox do that?

CanuckSigns

With the new quickbooks online you can send invoices and have your clients pay using your intuit payment terminal.
http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/

Be very careful switching to quickbooks online, we tried it about 5 months ago and it was pretty bad, lots of bugs, including not being able to do payroll. I called them about it and they told me they were aware of the issues but couldn't tell me when it would be fixed.

the kicker was when I told them I wanted to go back to the desktop version, they have no way of transferring your online data back to the desktop version, every single entry I made online had to be re entered manually back into the desktop version.

it was a shame cause it looked like a very promising piece of software, I may try them again in a year or so, but right now it's not ready for prime time.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Be very careful switching to quickbooks online, we tried it about 5 months ago and it was pretty bad, lots of bugs, including not being able to do payroll. I called them about it and they told me they were aware of the issues but couldn't tell me when it would be fixed.

the kicker was when I told them I wanted to go back to the desktop version, they have no way of transferring your online data back to the desktop version, every single entry I made online had to be re entered manually back into the desktop version.

it was a shame cause it looked like a very promising piece of software, I may try them again in a year or so, but right now it's not ready for prime time.

We stuck with 2014 edition for this very reason.... our CPA had a few clients who were going through a nightmare and she said stay away.

legacyborn

What everyone on here said. lol

Quickbooks Online also has no option for downgrading. If you upgrade to their tier two (which I did during the free trial thinking it would give me extra features i wanted) you can NOT downgrade without deleting the account and starting over. So now I am stuck paying the higher amount for features I never use. Stay away from it. It works for my for now but we will be ditching it as soon as possible to return to desktop.

Over all I think we'll be heading to SignVox anyways and just having to have clients come in to pay or call us with credit card numbers.

Thank you everyone! And I would love to hear from Kevin with a confirmation that a payment gateway option is in the works.

Kevin-shopVOX

Over all I think we'll be heading to SignVox anyways and just having to have clients come in to pay or call us with credit card numbers.

Thank you everyone! And I would love to hear from Kevin with a confirmation that a payment gateway option is in the works.

Payment gateway is indeed coming. I don't like giving out timelines because I tend to paint myself into a corner sometimes that way, but I believe it will be before SGIA when it is available. Perhaps sooner. I'll certainly let everyone know when it is available.

HonosCorp

Try a demo of Honos Corp Workflow Software

Get your business automated, without all the extra emails, phone calls and chasing your customers down.....

The Honos Corp P3 Workflow Software was developed for the industry by people in the industry......
Get a free demo to run around in and test it out...
From start to finish every step from customer ordering, customer proofing, quoting, invoicing, to status changes, customer payments & way more....
Everything is integrated in to the software!
We eliminate over half of the run around and get your business streamlined so you can be efficient and make more money!

Adam
HonosCorp.com