• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signvox, curious, shopworks

Ok the last 5 weeks has pushed me to my limits. Working long hours and still weeks behind. Need much better organization system. Currently paper orders and excel then separate invoices etc

I do signs but also do a lot of screen printing, team sports, and embroidery. Which software would you suggest. Don't want to spend a arm and a leg but something has to change. Heading to Iss ft worth end of the month so I plan on talking to some software company there

Thanks for any info

J

john1

SignVox works great here, I really don't think there's a better management software out

Christian @ 2CT Media

We just purchased Cyrious control, still spending time getting everything dialed in but so far its a million times better then manually doing everything. With RDP set up I can do everything over the net on a tablet so we don't lose out on the benefits of signvox all online interface.

One thing I really need is the ability for one of my sales rman to be able to upload sales from the road o to scheduling. Therefore needs to be able to log in and add projects without being in office or calling in the add everything.

Both are sign programs. Need to make sure they work with apparel or
Are in the process of adding that function.

J

john1

One thing I really need is the ability for one of my sales rman to be able to upload sales from the road o to scheduling. Therefore needs to be able to log in and add projects without being in office or calling in the add everything.

Both are sign programs. Need to make sure they work with apparel or
Are in the process of adding that function.

Vox is cloud based....iPad or any tablet or laptop with a Internet connection works fine

How much is cyrious? Don't see any pricing online

Christian @ 2CT Media

Cyrious covers all aspects of the printing industry from offset, digital press, roll, flat bed, electric, painted, apparel, etc.

Setting up a RDP connection on a server based Cyrious install with multiple users is easy peasy, and is very fast depending on your hardware. If you have lots of users you can look into VMs like citrix and etc.