• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signvox Shout Out

Centro Graphics

Last week I signed up with Signvox, today i had my training session. There is a lot to it, but looking forward to using it and seeing if it makes difference to our business. Especially looking forward to managing the workflow and sticking to dates and schedules. Been using Estimate until now, always liked it, just seems Signvox can do more.

Ill see how things pan out.

Thanks Signvox crew. :smile:

S

Kevin-shopVOX

Last week I signed up with Signvox, today i had my training session. There is a lot to it, but looking forward to using it and seeing if it makes difference to our business. Especially looking forward to managing the workflow and sticking to dates and schedules. Been using Estimate until now, always liked it, just seems Signvox can do more.

Ill see how things pan out.

Thanks Signvox crew. :smile:

S

Actually thank you! Look forward to working with you!

Centro Graphics

Thanks Kevin.

Well I have done the basic set up, a few tweaks to do.

I have just been to a meeting to measure up for some wall paper graphics for a local business. I did NOT take our usual (been using for years) enquiry form, a pad, or a pen.

I just took my ipad sat with the client and added all the details there and then to create a sales lead in Signvox. Wow, I liked that.
Heading towards a paper less, or certainly a lot less paper office desk. :rock-n-roll:

Oh I did take a tape measure though. :smile:

S

Kevin-shopVOX

Thanks Kevin.

Well I have done the basic set up, a few tweaks to do.

I have just been to a meeting to measure up for some wall paper graphics for a local business. I did NOT take our usual (been using for years) enquiry form, a pad, or a pen.

I just took my ipad sat with the client and added all the details there and then to create a sales lead in Signvox. Wow, I liked that.
Heading towards a paper less, or certainly a lot less paper office desk. :rock-n-roll:

Oh I did take a tape measure though. :smile:

S

Very cool.

Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin

Isn't SV working on a tape measure add-on?

Actually we are working on it through google glass. Where you scan the wall and it will snap height and width to a photo based on how tall you are. You have to make sure you account for the difference if you are wearing heels. Then say google upload asset and it'll go to your asset folder or sales lead.

jk...but not a bad idea.

Chriswagner92

Actually we are working on it through google glass. Where you scan the wall and it will snap height and width to a photo based on how tall you are. You have to make sure you account for the difference if you are wearing heels. Then say google upload asset and it'll go to your asset folder or sales lead.

jk...but not a bad idea.

you had me going there. I was just talking to the other guy in my office about google and computers and how technology is coming compared to just a few years ago.

niksagkram

actually we are working on it through google glass. Where you scan the wall and it will snap height and width to a photo based on how tall you are. You have to make sure you account for the difference if you are wearing heels. Then say google upload asset and it'll go to your asset folder or sales lead.

Jk...but not a bad idea.

:roflmao: