• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVOX videos - need input

Kevin-shopVOX

Hi everyone,
I've finally been given the go ahead to make some teaser videos for all to see. As I can't do a video for every aspect of SignVOX (the webinar will show you that though :) I'm curious to know which aspects you would find most interesting to be available. In example creating a quote, setting up pricing, job board, online proofing etc etc. I plan on doing 6-8 of them so I want to try an accommodate what you think would be the most valuable aspects to see. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

signswi

Quoting, pricing, project management, overview of the UI (run through everything, don't go too into depth, let people see what the dashboards look like etc.).

signswi

A sale walkthrough would be good too, pretend someone came in and ordered someone, walk through exactly what you'd do at the front counter.

rfulford

I would skip everything to do with set up of the system and start with a pre-configured sample shop. Take a single job through all the stages from quoting to invoicing. I would choose a fairly complex job like that most sign companies provide like a vehicle wrap. The ideal situation would be actual footage of operators interacting with the system instead of a bunch of screen captures.

Kevin-shopVOX

I would skip everything to do with set up of the system and start with a pre-configured sample shop. Take a single job through all the stages from quoting to invoicing. I would choose a fairly complex job like that most sign companies provide like a vehicle wrap. The ideal situation would be actual footage of operators interacting with the system instead of a bunch of screen captures.

Thanks!