• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVOX Webinar

Kevin-shopVOX

I'm looking to put together a group webinar to show the features of SignVOX. I'd like to take a quick poll as to see how many of you would be interested? If I can get more than 5 people to commit I will schedule a time that will work for everyone or break it up to accommodate everyone. Weekends are also an option for me if that work better for you. Just let me know.

Hope to see many of you join! Have a great weekend.

Rydaddy

Very interested. Will just come down to timing as to whether or not I am able to join in.

Last edited:

Kevin-shopVOX

Very ineterested. Will just come down to timing as to whether or not I am able to join in.
That's great. I will wait a while to see if there are any more folks who would like to join over the next couple of days and then let you know the group date. If no one wants then we will schedule a one just for you at a time that works for you.

Kevin-shopVOX

Hola!

So I've gotten quite a few request for the group webinar. And I wanted to post two options to attend. The times I'm offering are to accommodate not only my schedule but yours as well so I'm trying to do them in off hours. I know it won't fit everyone so I apologize in advance if it is an inconvenient time for anyone that might want to attend. However, I can always do a one on one should you want to see what SignVOX offers as a product and for your business. Here are the times and dates. The will be next week on Tuesday July, 26th and Thursday July 28th at 5:30pm EST. Please send me a PM, email or call me to confirm which day you would like to attend. I hope to see everyone that expressed interest there and others that may want to join. Looking for to it!