• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signvox?

Letterbox Mike

Anyone using Signvox for their shop management? I've been researching it and it actually looks like the best all-around solution for what we need and I love some of the features it offers. Curious if anyone here has any experience with it, search didn't turn up much.

jc1cell

I had never heard of it before your post. Looking at the site (which doesn't give a tour or demo) it seems it's pretty similar to SignTracker (which I just now visited the site from the link here on S101).

Couldn't see a layout collaboration in SignTracker though. I kinda liked the looks of SignTracker and would probably go for it if a lower price point were introduced. Currently running zoho invoice and quite like it.

jc

Letterbox Mike

What I like about Signvox over most others is it incorporates invoicing/accounting into it as well. We would have gone with Sign Tracker long ago if it had this functionality, but we're trying to eliminate any secondary programs like quickbooks. Right now, the only truly integrated program that I've seen that would work for us is Cyrious but frankly it's overpriced and they are too pushy. Plus, contrary to what most people say here, we really like the idea of a cloud-based program so it can be accessed anywhere. We're wanting to go paperless in the shop and want to replace paper work orders with an ipad or two that can access the system from anywhere.

jc1cell

Plus one for access everywhere.

I tried pressing the links to get further info but couldn't get anywhere. They don't seem to be working.

jc1cell

I'm such a looser (no one has to agree here). I found it right in my face, Tour button on SignVox. Will be giving it a look.

***Edit***

I have to say the site does leave much to be desired and lots of questions. The Tour didn't do much for me as far as detailing the product. I do agree that the POS option is very convenient. I wonder how other modules would compare to SignTracker.

Last edited:

Craig Sjoquist

Looks interesting .. but does not say cost, would this really help a small shop like myself, I do everything on paper by hand installing into a PC software of any type has been hit and miss, but this one does seem alot easier to do, trying to progress here.

Letterbox Mike

Yeah, the site leaves some to be desired, but I've been digging around on the internet and found a bit more info, what I see so far looks pretty intriguing. I especially like the online proofing system that automatically generates work orders and places the job into the system when the customer approves, that's pretty cool. I chatted online with the owner of the company last night and he was very helpful, he's sending me out some more information and a live demo, so I'm interested to see how that looks.

I still don't know pricing though...

jc1cell

Made contact via live chat. Supposed to get some login info for a demo site. We'll see where that leads to.

jc

***Edit***

They're asking where I heard from them....should I mention the forum?

Decided not to.

jc1cell

lol... I had seen that. It just seemed he was too eager to find out and track their leads. Wasn't sure how you or anyone else on the site would react. Plus, so many "digging" questions not related to the topic at hand make me a bit suspicious.

If I get the info and am able to play around I will let you know what I think.

I would love to get a comparison chart on Sign Tracker and Signvox. Specially with the specs from the just announced "HUGE" upgrade coming to ISA.

jc

jc1cell

Well,

Turns out I didn't get anywhere with them. They didn't want to give me any pricing information at all and also no online demo unless they showed it to me. I mentioned Sign Trackers lowest price point and all they said is they would never be that low because they have more things like the layout sharing and the social media.

I do think they have a comprehensive package but they are keeping the smaller guys out by limiting their pricing. Then again, read the signature :banghead:.

jc

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Sign Tracker

Interesting Thread Everyone!

Don't really know much about Signvox, but our philosophy is to make software that is affordable and effective. The HUGE updates that are coming will include a change in platforms. OK, I must confess I am a sign guy trying to build software, and did not know what I did not know. I outsourced the development and spent a fortune to get where we are. I had to step back a bit and I brought on some development partners as well as the expertise of SAi (Flexi, Enroute, Sign.com.) We are launching SignTracker 2.0 at ISA which will include a really slick and easy to use CRM, which will have a sales pipeline and sales goal tool. The estimating tool is AWESOME! You are going to be able to create an estimate by either formula or T&M or both. The formula tool will allow you to create formulas based on real material and labor pricing and will automatically update when you update those costs. You will also be able to create an unlimited amount of estimates and save them as templates, EX: 4x8 banner - 200.00, and have this show up in your dash as a quick quote tool. Also, we are including a job board to show due dates and tasks as well as the ability to upload and save files to your job.

We hope that our product will really be easy to use and helpful to all of you. If you want to get on and use the current version for free all your data will convert to the new system sometime in May.

Use code: Signs101 and you will get 2 months of free use. After that the price will be based of users: 1-3=29 / 4-10=59 / 11 & up = 99 per month.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Well,

Turns out I didn't get anywhere with them. They didn't want to give me any pricing information at all and also no online demo unless they showed it to me. I mentioned Sign Trackers lowest price point and all they said is they would never be that low because they have more things like the layout sharing and the social media.

I do think they have a comprehensive package but they are keeping the smaller guys out by limiting their pricing. Then again, read the signature :banghead:.

jc

jtrainor56

I noticed that all of the links at the bottom of their page all point to their index page except for contact us up top and they have an address in India and California. There is also a support page through a site called getsatisfaction dot com but the last posts were a year ago. Personally I would stay away from this... just my 2 cents

bwizz

Have looked at signvox a few months back before they changed their website. It looks good never got any further than this until recently.
Came across this little gem on the net, it’s called EstiMate 2011. Free demo looked impressive too!

bwizz

Just to add abit more on my above post, the more im playing around with the demo of estimate 2011 im finding all sorts of tricks from reports to job manifests to automated packing slips. Ony doenside i can see is you aint able to allocate a employee to a job?

ChiknNutz

I found their site several months ago. Seems like they've actually dummed down the site some from what I can recall seeing before. I perused the SignVox site gain and find it to have some interesting features, but they should seem guarded when it comes to pricing. They could certainly do themselves a favor by providing some larger screenshots. I wonder what sort of flexibility is offered in regards to how quotes are produced (i.e. formula based or what)?

I know that a lot of software is going this route, but really wonder if that is what the bulk of the USERS really want? I've seen it pretty divided as far as keeping it in-house or cloud-computing goes.

Letterbox Mike

FYI I learned technically Signvox is not available to the general public until the end of this month, which is why they're still very guarded about letting too much of the cat out of the bag yet...

ChiknNutz

Anyone using Signvox for their shop management? I've been researching it and it actually looks like the best all-around solution for what we need and I love some of the features it offers. Curious if anyone here has any experience with it, search didn't turn up much.

Hey Mike, would love to hear more about what you'd like to see in GraphixCALC...seeing as how you've been a long-time user. I'm always open for suggestions. I don't want to hijack this thread, so shoot me a PM or email if you feel like it. Thanks!

econolinesigns

Did the demo for SignVox yesterday and it was really impressive! Well organized, intuitive, and simple to use all in one package. Like Mike said, they are having to be pretty guarded about the program right now until they release at the end of the month.

Kevin-shopVOX

Did the demo for SignVox yesterday and it was really impressive! Well organized, intuitive, and simple to use all in one package. Like Mike said, they are having to be pretty guarded about the program right now until they release at the end of the month.

The VOX Rocks! I've been beta testing for them and can't say enough good things about it.