• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signvox?

gnemmas

With CLOUD software arrangement,

-the Pro: you can access the software anywhere with access to the web. We achieve this currently using Logmein or other remote access software. With a laptop or a Pad, we can access our office Cyrious POS, make an estimate or sales order at client's location, including printing out etimates and orders.

- the Con: in the event of a fall-out between us and the software provider, for any reason, how is our data: customer file, history etc. will be handled? Even if we have back up locally, without their software, would these data be useless?

I am really paranoid about losing control over this. or, am I?

econolinesigns

You export all financial data to Quickbooks and you print out or save the PDF of any documents (estimates, work orders, payements, invoices) that you want to keep copies of. We already print all our invoices for the possibility of state sales tax audits since the auditors don't like to have to wait for documents to be produced.

We have been using Quickbooks on-line for years and never had a problem.

Just an idea of how to handle gnemmas questions/concerns.

The demo convinced us that we are at least going to give the software a try when it releases at the end of the month. If it is as good as it looks, our 5 year search may be over.

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Hey Steve, I hope you would consider trying Sign Tracker as well. We "relaunch" at ISA in beta, so you can try it for free. Your feedback would be appreciated. After that the price will be based on users: 1-3 29. per month / 4-10 59. per month / 11 & up 99.00 per month. You can sign up during ISA and also have a shot at winning an ipad (don't have to be at the show to enter). Sign-Tracker.com

supersignmart

I also have been looking for order processing software, not just a estimating software. We have looked at cyrious and casper. Has anyone here used or heard of Press Web? We have many orders that are processed and produced the same day and need something that is easy.